- About me
- Neocon. Kosher. Ginger.
- Check out my style because...
- "When BRITPOP meant four chord ravers and tapered trousers and you had to have SOUL to sing SOUL"
- Three things I can't live without
- Macbook, Glasses, Knowledge than I'm smarter than most.
- When I'm not hiving...
- Kaboodle. Knitting. Britpop. reading about Jewish Lost Tribes, reading political blogs, figuring out secret internet search techniques, facebook, watching Crime/Thriller/Suspense tv: (First 48, Forensic Files, sci-fi: 4400, Heroes, Eureka) and BBCA: (Coupling, Mile High, That Mitchell and Webb Look), and reading fiction crime thrillers, comedic sci-fi (D. Adams, G. Naylor & non-fiction cultural studies and travelogues (Polly Platt, Bill Bryson, & the fictional faux-non-fictional Stephen French)
- Favourite Bands:
- Hefner, Scott Walker, Divine Comedy, Keane, Shed Seven, Charlatans, Suede, Blur, The Jam, The Who, The Kinks, The Killers, My Life Story, The Bravery, Casiotone for the Painfully Alone, Architecture in Helsinki, Neutral Milk Hotel, Silver Jews, The Faint, The Magnetic Fields, Pulp, MaxÃÂ¯mo Park, Subliminal and the Shadow, Ivri Lider, Blue Fringe, Artic Monkeys, Anthallo,Lighting Seeds,Ooberman,Gene,Lucksmiths,Yo La Tengo,Geneva,Gorky's,Manics,St. Etienne,Lush,SFA,Death Cab,Blonde Redhead,Make-up
- Ask and answer
Color I rock the most
Greens, Blues and Red; with bits of Brown and Grey for measure.
Website I can't live without
http://www.littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/ http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/ http://www.michellemalkin.com http://www.wnd.com http://www.drudgereport.com http://www.flickr.com http://www.ravelry.com
Describe your style
Design and Decor: Modern Boudoir Fashion: Audrey Hepburn meets Audrey Tattoo
Favorite recent restaurant and city (i.e. Nopa/San Francisco)
Parce Que in Paris (France)
Favorite recent movies
Zwartboek (Black Book) Onegin