- About me
- I surround myself with objects that make me happy. My brother is in advertising so the art thing obviously runs in our blood. I have done Architecture, Retail Design and am currently a Graphic Designer and webstore owner. My environment is important to me, it is important to me to look half way decent, this make me feel better as well. Looking good allows you to go ahead and apply your energy to the days challenges.
- Check out my style because...
- Well I always say that I was born in the wrong era, I really enjoy old stuff, baroque, toile, moldings, old coats and then I very much enjoy ultra-modern style. Clean cut, almost cold, iron, steel, streamlined. Go figure, I have put the 2 together in my home and it seems to be working. My friends seem to enjoy the environment.
- Three things I can't live without
- earl grey tea - mini cooper - weekends - dirty sanchez
- When I'm not hiving...
- Ask and answer
Website I can't live without
www.tip-topliving.com for the best t-shirts in the wholewideweb
Where do you shop the most?
My dream job
this is it, owner of www.tip-topliving.com
If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
Describe your style
retro, classic with a twist