- About me
- I am a trend setting DC girl who won't leave the house without the perfect ensemble. I really like finding things that are eco friendly, handmade, unique, vintage, green, recycled, and artistic. Not to say I don't also have an eye for big name designers. I couldn't live without designer shoes! If we could live on bartering, life would be better and ETSY would be even more awesome than it all ready is.
- Check out my style because...
- I don't look like anyone else you know....but that's the beauty in it.
- Three things I can't live without
- 1. My eco cashmere slippers 2. Dark Chocolate 3. My purple rhinestone glasses
- When I'm not hiving...
- I am modeling in DC
- What is your dream job
- Getting paid to hive!
- Ask and answer
Color I rock the most
Purple or Mocha
What is your professional beauty indulgence that you could never go without? i.e. facials, hair coloring, weekly mani/pedis
Fish Pedicure--gotta keep those toes looking good in those designer shoes!
My current favorite shoe brand
Chie Mihara, but I also love Delman and Salpy.
Song I like to sing in the shower
Merry Happy by Kate Nash
The one beauty item I can't live without
Too Faced Eyeshadow base.