- About me
- Hello Hivers! I've relocated to NYC from San Francisco, designing for Ralph Lauren, and am busy discovering new up-and-coming designers, furthering my obsession with sky high heels, moroccan home decor, chunky knits, equestrian accessories, and anything with buckles! Check out my new Blog at http://jdorableblog.blogspot.com!
- Check out my style because...
- Three things I can't live without
- My daily grande non-fat hazelnut latte from Starbucks (my one true addiction), my sewing machine, and european fashion magazines
- When I'm not hiving...
- I'm planning my upcoming wedding in Napa!!!
- Ask and answer
Favorite recent restaurant and city (i.e. Nopa/San Francisco)
Cafeteria, in NYC (mac & cheese springrolls, enough said!), and Cafe Ronda, NYC (Peruvian/Argentinian), Beatlenut, San Francisco (Asian/Indian Fusion)
What designers are you into these days?
Ralph Lauren (my boss), Lela Rose (my old boss), 3.1 Philip Lim, Derek Lam, Dorothy Lee, Mayle, Doo. Ri, Theory, Lanvin, Erin Fetherston, VPL, Kiki de Montparnasse, Peter Som, Chris Benz, Rochas, Samantha Pleet... just to name a few!
Stores that you want all your Christmas gifts from this year
Decor- ABC Home (the most amazing global home finds anywhere!) Accessories- Bimba & Lola (store in Spain I'm obsessed with!!!) and La Martina (a Polo company out of Argentina with the world's most incredible boots!!!) Clothes- Dorothy Lee, Mulberry, and Philip Lim Kitchen- Williams Sonoma
If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
Bali- we are going there for our honeymoon!
My dream job
Designing my own line... that's a few years off, so in the meantime, I'm loving designing for Ralph Lauren!