- About me
- Edge of Urge opened its doors in Wilmington, NC on July 4th, 2002 by clothing designer and visionary Jessie Williams. The store started out in a 400 square foot space filled with handmade clothing and accessories by Jess as well as many other indie designers, and over the years Edge of Urge has evolved into two thriving businesses: Edge of Urge, the boutique and Edge of Urge, designs by Jessie Williams.
- Check out my style because...
- Three things I can't live without
- Feather Earrings, Jeffrey Campbell, hand made clothing by Jessie Williams!
- When I'm not hiving...
- Planning - - Fashion shows, art openings, charity events... Playing - - Dancing, eating, going to the beach, eating... & walking the dog
- Who is the bestest shop dog in the world??
- Blueberry Williams!!!
- Ask and answer
Website I can't live without
What designers are you into these days?
Edge of Urge, Jeffrey Campbell, Blank, Numph, Prairie underground, Kill City, Motel, Seneca Rising, irregular Choice, and many many more...
I can't leave the house without
My feather earrings!!!
My current favorite shoe brand
Frye Boots. or Irregular Choice. or Jeffrey Campbell. or....
Where do you shop the most?