- About me
- I'm just here to learn and make friends. I am very open-minded, but I am not a fool.
- Check out my style because...
- I try to be classy, not trashy. I am pretty, but I prefer intellect and kindness to looks. I like to take chances on some things, but only if I believe it will be worth it. The more natural the better, but there's nothing wrong with a little makeup.
- Three things I can't live without
- 1.Vaseline; for lip gloss, hand moisturizer, a quick frizz fixer and hair tamer, quick but discreet mascara, it even helps with sunburn, windburn and scratches. 2.A good cream body butter. I like lavender or mint scented things. 3.A nice pair of jeans and heels. You can dress them up or down, and you can wear them to just about anything, barring a formal occasion.
- When I'm not hiving...
- I'm being a mother, a cook, a housekeeper, a confidant, a wife or a writer, photographer...I can pretty much do it all. If I can read about it, I can do it.
- People I admire most present and past
- 1.My children. My brothers, Jon and Mike. They love me unconditionally. 2. Leonardo Da Vinci. He was a genius way before his time. We are still using his ideas and inventions. 3. Jesus. 4. Ellen Degenerous. It takes courage to do what she did. 5. Morris Dees. He is a civil rights trial lawyer.
- Ask and answer
If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
Portofino, Italy. It is a little village along the coast of Italy that is so sweet and beautiful. I love Italy. The food and the people are so interesting, not to mention the clothes.
What kind of car do you drive?
I would love to own a black or dark blue Ferrari.
My drink of choice
Martini. I can't tell you why. It's a secret.
Favorite recent books
Ai Yori Aioshi. This is a manga love story that will knock your socks off!!!
I can't leave the house without
My cell phone,lol.