- About me
- An eccentric at heart. A Nouveau Bohemian with a dash of Beat & Dandy thrown in. I have a weakness for interesting clothes. And even though my aesthetic constantly changes over the years, I'll always love wearing t-shirts & jeans
- Check out my style because...
- I'm a costume designer. I love dressing up and becoming a character. I love being inspired by something or someone. Right now, androgyny & french style are my passions. As for tomorrow, who knows.
- Three things I can't live without
- Eyeliner Style Icons Theatre
- When I'm not hiving...
- Working on costumes, Working at a Theatre, Watching Movies, Sleeping, Going to Dirty Rock Shows, Boozing with Friends, and Doing my Hair
- Fashion Blogs You Love?
- http://www.galadarling.com/ http://www.facehunter.blogspot.com/ http://lalatheartgeek.blogspot.com/ http://www.fashiontoast.com/
- Ask and answer
Who is your number one style icon?
Edie Sedgwick, Agyness Deyn, Kelly Osbourne, Shane from the L Word. Carrie Bradshaw, Pat Benatar, Noel Fielding, Russell Brand, Mary-Kate Olsen, Patrick 'Kitten' Braden, Karen O
Color I rock the most
Teal & Black
If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
Back to Europe: London, Paris, Copenhagen, etc.
Describe your style
Right now: French Rockstar In general: Youthquake, Ironic Hipster, Androgynous, Rock-chic, Lots of Stripes. Skinny jeans, shiny jewelry I love having short hair
Favorite recent books
Even Cowgirls Get the Blues by Tom Robbins