They're leg warmers! They're leggings! Whatever they are, they keep your child's legs warm and rash-free and come in lots of fun, colorful patterns. Both boys and girls can wear them under pants or dresses, with a bodysuit, or with just a diaper and t-shirt.
* Make diaper changes a breeze
* Keep exposed baby legs covered while in a baby carrier
* Protect soft knees from hard surfaces and rug burn
* Cover the oft-exposed area between the sock and the bottom of the pant
* Keep legs warm year round
* Provide lightweight sun protection
* Make potty training easier
* Jazz up any dance class
* Make a fun fashion statement with styles for every occasion!
Feet remain free to allow for successful crawling, walking and dancing. They also help keep socks on! They fit most kids from newborn to size 10 so you can be guaranteed lots of fun for your little ones for a long time. They're great for older kids to use as arm warmers,