The Gucci watch empire started from humble beginnings in 1920. Guccio Gucci opened a gucci watch shop in Florence featuring his fine wtches and leathergoods accessories for both men and women. Soon after, he and his sons, Aldo, Ugo, Vasco and Rodolfo, spread the Gucci watch name to Rome and Milan and by the 1950's a gucci watch shop was opened in New York. Today, Gucci watch collections are modern interpretations of the original classic style. Each watch is an individual commitment to both Swiss precision and good taste.