Fabulous Audrey Hepburn style felted wool sheath dress with long-feathered neckline! Incredibly unique "little black dress"! By Strega (New York), designed by Monte Streitfield, who in 1965 designed the clothing (out of Arnel sharkskin!) for the "Top of the World" exhibit at the 1965 World's Fair.
* Smooth black felted wool fabric
* Iridescent green-black feathers line the bottom of the neckline - feathers are approximately 6" in length!
* Draped cowl neckline folds over and closes in back with hooks and eyes (rear photo shows collar open)
* Sheath style dress has belt loops at waist (no belt)
* Graceful 6" slit up side of one leg
* Zips up back with concealed zipper
This is a wonderful example of early- to mid-1960's style - elegant, unique, and guaranteed to impress!