This vintage 1940's Women's blazer from Japan is an absolutely incredible piece of wearable art, with some of the most stunningly beautiful embroidery work we've ever seen.
* Medium-dark green wool fabric with purplish velvet details on collar, cuffs, and pockets
* Woven rope details line collar, cuffs, and pockets
* Woven rope "frog" closures in front
* Exquisite pale pink jacquard-style textured silk or rayon lining
* Three front pockets
Absolutely incredible embroidery on pockets, sleeves, and back, including:
* 13-inch tall multi-colored pagodas on each sleeve
* A Japanese man in a horse-drawn carriage on one pocket
* A boat with sea and sky on another pocket
* A Japanese figure with the letters "R L E" embroidered on the upper pocket
* Astounding 20" long by 6" wide red Japanese dragon adorning the back
This is a truly amazing collector's piece!