by Ida Hsiang
Last week, we started a rockin' giveaway to give our Hivers a chance to win one of three unique and edgy pieces from 'Lyrics Culture'. With exclusive licensing agreements with Sony, EMI, Disney, Universal and more, 'Lyrics Culture' takes all the best lines from our favorite songs and placing them stylishly across tops, scarves and other pieces. Already a celeb favorite amongst big names like Halle Berry, Tori Spelling and Jessica Lowndes, a cute 'Lyrics Culture' piece now also belongs to three of our Hivers!And the winners are ... Giada33SanejimandMeLynn02Congratulations to our winners! We will be contacting you shortly! Thank you to all Hivers who participated and keep on the look-out for more great Giveaways!See Lyrics Culture
A fab bag, makeup madness, and hard-to-find designer sale!Take 15% OFF the New Linea Pelle bag Alex with code LPALEX - through 4/30/2010.Last chance: Urban Outfitter's $5 sale!Sephora Beauty Insiders get 15% off their entire purchase on Sephora.com with promotion code BI15. Check out Acrimony boutique's sale with hard to find designers like Quail, Funktional, and April 77 denim.ASOS.com has a mid-season sale up to 70%!